For all Unpaid Cares
Are you helping a friend or family member due to their illness, disability, mental health issue or a substance misuse problem?
Carers Leeds is the first point of advice and a listening ear for all unpaid cares. The service can be contacted by phone, email or home visit or by dropping in to the city centre base.
For more information please visit their website on the link below
- Call 0800 808 7777 Advice Line open: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 4.30pm and Wednesday 8am to 6.30pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop in: At 6-8 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 6PT Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm
Carers UK makes life better for carers. Caring can affect us all at some point in our lives. Carers UK will be there for you if this happens, to provide expert advice, information and support.
- Call: 0808 808 7777 Mondays and Tuesdays between 10am and 4pm
For Families with Disabled Children
Contact is a national charity that supports the families of children up to 25 years of age with additional needs. They support families with the best possible guidance and information. They bring families together to support each other and they help families to campaign, volunteer and fundraise to improve life for themselves and others.
For more information please visit contact.org.uk
- Call 0808 808 3555 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm
- Email: email@example.com