If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
The NHS App will not replace existing services. You can continue to use our Systm Online services or contact our practice in the usual ways if you prefer.
The NHS App has been developed by the NHS in England. It is a new way for you to connect to our practice and other NHS services, allowing you to:
- Check your symptoms using the health A-Z from the NHS website and get instant advice
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently, using NHS 111 online
- Book and manage appointments at our GP practice
- Order repeat prescriptions for collection at our practice or a pharmacy you have already nominated
- Securely view your GP medical record
- Register to be an organ donor
- Choose how the NHS use your data
The NHS App is available to download from app stores. To find out which GP practices are already connected or for more information about how to download the App please visit www.nhs.uk/nhsapp.