When we are closed
When the surgery is closed, if you require urgent medical assistance which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens, please telephone the Freephone NHS 111 number.
If you have a life threatening emergency please call 999!
Occasionally the practice needs to close. Aside from bank holidays there are a number of reasons that the practice closes.
Once a month on a Thursday from 12:00 the practice closes for what are called “Target” sessions.
TARGET stands for Time for Audit, Research, Governance, Education and Training, and offers a vital chance for us to improve the service for our patients.
Below is a list of the latest closures we are currently aware of:
- TARGET Thursday 27th February 2020
- TARGET Thursday 04th June 2020
- TARGET Thursday 16th July 2020
- TARGET Thursday 24th September 2020
- TARGET Wednesday 22nd October 2020
- TARGET Thursday 26th November 2020
- TARGET Thursday 28th January 2021
- TARGET Thursday 25th February 2021
- TARGET Thursday 25th March 2021
Christmas and New Year Closures
Spring Bank Holiday
The surgery will be closed on Monday 25th May 2020. Should you need to see a Doctor whilst we are closed please call the surgery on the usual number (01132915600). The hub will be open at the following times:
23rd May 2020 8am to 2pm
24th May 2020 8am to 12 noon
25th May 2020 8am to 2pm